Pinnaca is committed to providing leading edge customer service, including Call Recording in our global call centers to enable us to serve you better. We recognize that when you choose to partner with Pinnaca, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. This policy sets out the basis for how Call Recordings are managed and utilized in accordance with necessary legislative requirements.
PURPOSE OF CALL RECORDING
We record calls into our global support centers in order to:
- Help protect our company’s associates from abusive or nuisance calls;
- Establish the facts in the event of a complaint either by a customer or a member of staff and to assist in resolving it;
- Assist in quality control by identifying any issues in our CSC/VNOC processes, or any process established for another company unit who the call is being transferred to, with a view to improving such process;
- Demonstrate that calls are accurately and efficiently transcribed onto the customer relationship management system (CRM) or to our other databases;
- Identify associate’s training needs; and
- Help improve associate performance.
WHICH CALLS ARE RECORDED?
- Inbound calls to all Pinnaca Customer Services Centers/HelpDesks;
- Direct-dialed calls to Customer Support Center and Video Network Operating Center extensions; and
- Calls transferred to extensions within the Customer Support Centre and Video Network Operating Center (VNOC).
All customers are advised that calls will be recorded as part of a pre-recorded welcome message before the connection to the Pinnaca associate is established. The message states: ”Thank you for calling the video support team. This call will be recorded for quality and service improvement purposes.” The message is followed by a beep/tone to indicate that recording has commenced. Recording automatically stops only when:
- The Caller disconnects from the call; or
- When the call is transferred externally; or
- When the call is transferred to an extension not affiliated with the Customer Support Centre and Video Network Operating (VNOC)Center.
HOW CAN I CONTACT PINNACA IN THE EVENT I DO NOT WANT TO BE RECORDED?
In the event that you do not wish for your call to Pinnaca Customer Support Center or Video Network Operating Center to be recorded, we recommend that you contact us by alternative means such as email and/or mail.
WHERE ARE CALL RECORDINGS STORED?
Call recording data is stored on Pinnaca’s network.
WHO ACCESSES CALL RECORDING INFORMATION?
Call Recording Data is accessible only by the senior leadership team at Pinnaca. This includes: our CEO, Compliance & Information Security Officer, VP – Global Operations, Human Resources, and specifically authorized IT representatives.
CAN I REQUEST A COPY OF A RECORDING?
Request for copies of any recorded telephone conversations must be submitted in writing solely to our VP Operations, Dan Giesen at email@example.com and are subject to evaluation, consent by all parties involved on the calls must be secured before we are able to release any recording.
Please complete the Application for Access to Personal Information form, and submit to:
BCS Global Networks Limited
17-23 High Street
Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1DY
Alternatively, we may arrange at the requestors expense for individuals recorded in the course of a call to hear their recording at the nearest regional Pinnaca office, where possible.
Please note: Recordings are subject to global legislation and regulation as they may contain personal data and are subject to Intellectual Property Rights laws. Applicable local Data Protection and Data Privacy legislation allows individuals whose calls have been recorded (the “Data Subjects” under such legislation) to access the information that we hold about them. This includes recorded telephone calls.
We regularly review our compliance with our Call Recording Policy. In the event that we receive a formal written complaint, we will contact the person who made the complaint and we will make all efforts to resolve such complaint directly. We also work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including the designated data protection authorities, to resolve any such complaints.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Questions or concerns regarding our CALL RECORDING Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our Call Recording Policy, or should you wish to file a complaint about anything relating to our Call Recording Policy, do not hesitate to contact Dan Giesen, VP Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.