Operator (Concierge) services are available 24/7 for video conferences between two or more video endpoints. It is often important for the participants to enter the room with the conference already established so that they can get started straight away without having to set up the call themselves.
There are a number of operator service options available including scheduled call launches; scheduled meet and greet, and scheduled operator-attended video conferences.
The Operator-Attended service consists of the following tasks:
- Launching all video and audio participants into the MCU/ Virtual Room
- Verify audio and video quality from each participant
- Ensure correct screen layout optimizing on screen participants and call configuration
- Verify H.239 content is working (if applicable for the room)
- Locking the room and muting participants (if requested by the conference organiser)