Audio and Video Specifications
· Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync
· Individual protocols can be administratively enabled and disabled.
· G.719 (this product is covered by patent rights licensed from Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson)
· G.722.1, G.722.1 Annex C (licensed from Polycom®)
· Siren7™, Siren14™ (licensed from Polycom®)
· G.729, G.729A, G.729B
· MPEG-4 AAC-LD (MPEG-4 video technology licensed by Fraunhofer IIS)
· H.263, H.263++
· H.264 (Constrained Baseline Profile, Baseline Profile and High Profile), H.264 SVC (UCIF Profiles 0, 1)
· Flash video (for Internet Explorer and Safari versions 6-10 browser support)
· RTVideo (licensed from Microsoft®).
||· H.239 (for H.323)
· BFCP (for SIP)
· VbSS (for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business)
· RDP (for Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync)
· PSOM (for presenting PowerPoint files from Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync clients)
· VP8 (for WebRTC high framerate)
· JPEG (for apps and web).
||· Connections from 8 kbps per participant (G.729, audio-only), up to 6 Mbps per participant (will vary depending on the deployment environment, video resolutions, etc).
|Other audio and video features
||· Video resolutions from QCIF to HD 720p (1280 x 720); 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
· Content resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (depending on remote side capabilities)
· Frame rates up to 30 fps.
· Customizable video watermarking.
· Pexip StudioSound™ for recording-studio audio quality.
· Wideband audio mixing.
· Automatic gain control.
· Control individual audio via VC-Connect clients.
· Support for AES (128-bit key size), DTLS SRTP, and H.235 for H.323 media encryption.